Friday, July 6, 2012

the inevitable

When the inevitable becomes apparent to the blind eyes who pushed it to the back burner for so long, it's long stinging pain goes hand in hand with the hole I punched through the cheap plastic material that covers the drawer on my dresser. 

Inevitably I should have known the outcome would have been the same every time. In which I did.

I guess I was just hoping the inevitability wasn't inevitable at all.

Maybe it's time for me to stop handing out chances like free balloons to children. The balloons...or in this case my chances will be popped...due to the fact that I did leave them in the hands of children.

To whom this may concern... Giving out chance after chance for 4 years to someone who advertently lets you down every time, well I think I've learned my lesson is all that need be said.

Although none of you probably have any idea as to what's going on...maybe it's best you don't. 

If I were to let you into my world wind of confusion with this particular inevitability, you would be one lost reader. But I'm sure parts of the story will eventually surface somewhere down the road.

My signing off saying for now: "Forget about the person that you can't get out of your head, replace them with the person who wants to be there." -Arianna-

No comments:

Post a Comment